Want to know how to work with S-Log? Why not come to my S-Log workshop at ProKit, Chiswick, London on the 6th of March. During this full day workshop we will go through all you need to know about working with a Log curve. Focussing on the Sony F3 we will look at understanding the different recording modes and external recording options. The differences between standard gammas and S-Log. Then through practical sessions we’ll look at how to expose Log using light meters, grey cards, waveform monitors and the cameras built in measurement tools. Then we’ll look at what Look Up Tables do and how they should be used before ending the day with an introduction to grading Log using basic editing tools. More details here: http://www.prokit.co.uk/index.php?view=events
- alisterchapman on Welcome.
- Kees Hulsmann on Welcome.
- alisterchapman on Airsoft gas test, green, propane, mapp.
- WolfcommaBarry on Contact Me
- Tim Weston on Airsoft gas test, green, propane, mapp.