Santa Fe Workshops are holding an intensive 3 day, hands on 3D workshop in Hong Kong on the 28-29-30th of March. This is a full hands on workshop featuring a wide range of cameras and rigs, including beam splitters from a couple of manufacturers, remotely controlled rigs and one piece cameras. There will be sessions on all aspects of 3D production from budgeting and planning all the way through post production to delivery. Whether you are working on a tight budget or producing a full length feature film there will be expert advice and guidance to help you complete your 3D project. More details can be found here: http://www.hdworkshops.com/sfhd/
- PMW-F5 and F55 Firmware V1.2 Now Available. Anamorphic, WiFi, Cam and Reel ID and HDCAM SR.
- Shooting Time Lapse using S&Q Motion on the PMW-F5, F55, NEX-FS100 and FS700.
- Shimming Nikon to Canon Lens Adapters. Helps get your zooms to track focus.
- How To Become A Better Camera Operator.
- Shooting in the dark – which gamma curve should I use?
- sampsa on Convergent Design Odyssey 7Q gets much cheaper to own!!!
- earthwhile on Vinten 100 Tripod Review
- alisterchapman on Set of Canon C300 Custom Profiles for Download.
- alisterchapman on Convergent Design Odyssey 7Q gets much cheaper to own!!!
- alisterchapman on Review of the Sony PMW-200
Alister’s Latest TweetsTwitter Authentication data is incomplete