It can get very confusing when trying to compare deferent lenses on different sized sensors as the size of the sensor determines the Field of View. Even if you know the multiplication factors that you need to apply to a lens on a camera with one size sensor to get the equivalent for another, it’s still hard to visualise. Thankfully Andy Shipsides over at Able Cine has come up with a great web page that allows you to see how different scenes will look on different cameras with different focal lengths. It’s a really useful page to add to your bookmarks:
- alisterchapman on Welcome.
- Kees Hulsmann on Welcome.
- alisterchapman on Airsoft gas test, green, propane, mapp.
- WolfcommaBarry on Contact Me
- Tim Weston on Airsoft gas test, green, propane, mapp.