- PMW-F5 and F55 Firmware V1.2 Now Available. Anamorphic, WiFi, Cam and Reel ID and HDCAM SR.
- Shooting Time Lapse using S&Q Motion on the PMW-F5, F55, NEX-FS100 and FS700.
- Shimming Nikon to Canon Lens Adapters. Helps get your zooms to track focus.
- How To Become A Better Camera Operator.
- Shooting in the dark – which gamma curve should I use?
- sampsa on Convergent Design Odyssey 7Q gets much cheaper to own!!!
- earthwhile on Vinten 100 Tripod Review
- alisterchapman on Set of Canon C300 Custom Profiles for Download.
- alisterchapman on Convergent Design Odyssey 7Q gets much cheaper to own!!!
- alisterchapman on Review of the Sony PMW-200
Alister’s Latest TweetsTwitter Authentication data is incomplete
Tag Archives: Review
5 years is a long time in the video world. Cameras come and go, technologies change, but for 5 years there has been one camera that has remained essentially unchanged and that’s the versatile and well regarded Sony EX1 and … Continue reading
So, I’ve had my Canon C300 for a week now and had a chance to play with it and evaluate it. Am I pleased with my purchase? Yes, absolutely, the C300 will be a camera that I will use a … Continue reading
I’ve been testing and evaluating my new C300 today. Of course being the owner of a PMW-F3 I was more than a little curious to see how the two compared, so the obvious thing to do was some side by … Continue reading
As winter rapidly approaches, with all the talk in the news papers of mini-iceages, cold spells and the knowledge that winter generally means rain here in the UK I thought it would be a good time to take a look … Continue reading
I needed an external viewfinder for my F3 rig. I could have got either a Zacuto or Cineroid HDMI viewfinder, but I felt that HDSDI would be more useful. As the HDSDI Zacuto is not available just yet, I picked … Continue reading
I’m a long time Vinten user. My first true, pro tripod was a Vinten 5 with alloy legs that I purchased in 1989 (I think). 22 years on I still have that tripod and it is still perfectly useable. Since … Continue reading
I was sent a couple of Adaptimax lens mount adapters to test on my PMW-F3. I have used some of their EX3 adapters in the past and these worked very well. The new PMW-F3 adapters are finished with a very … Continue reading
Here’s a very exciting new product I was first given a sneak preview of at Cinegear in LA a couple of weeks ago, but now I have had a slightly longer look and a chance to take some pictures at … Continue reading
I had heard about the QIO some time ago, so I approached Sonnet to see if I could borrow a unit to review. I was given the loan of a Sonnet QIO at NAB. I have been playing with it … Continue reading