- alisterchapman on Welcome.
- Kees Hulsmann on Welcome.
- alisterchapman on Airsoft gas test, green, propane, mapp.
- WolfcommaBarry on Contact Me
- Tim Weston on Airsoft gas test, green, propane, mapp.
Tag Archives: frequency
Measuring Resolution, Nyquist and Aliasing.
When measuring the resolution of a well designed video camera, you never want to see resolution that is significantly higher than HALF of the sensors resolution. Why is this? Why don’t I get 1920 x1080 resolution from an EX1, which … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged F3, frequency, MTF, mtf50, nyquist, resolution, sensor 3 Comments
Shutter, shutter speed and shutter angle.
So you have your nice camcorder, EX1, EX3, AF100, F3 or whatever and it has a function called the shutter. This function may have different ways of being set, fractions of seconds or angle. What is it that the shutter … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged angle, flicker, frequency, setting, shutter, speed 25 Comments