- alisterchapman on Welcome.
- Kees Hulsmann on Welcome.
- alisterchapman on Airsoft gas test, green, propane, mapp.
- WolfcommaBarry on Contact Me
- Tim Weston on Airsoft gas test, green, propane, mapp.
Tag Archives: CineEI
How to create a user LUT for the PMW-F5 or F55 in Resolve (or other grading software).
It’s very easy to create your own 3D LUT for the Sony PMW-F5 or PMW-F55 using DaVinci Resolve or just about any grading software with LUT export capability. The LUT should be a 17x17x17 or 33x33x33 .cube LUT (this is … Continue reading
Cine-EI Mode when recording S-Log2/3 and raw on the F5 and F55.
INTRODUCTION: This guide to Cine-EI is based on my own experience with the Sony PMW-F5 and F55. There are other methods of using LUT’s and CineEI. The method I describe below, to the best of my knowledge, follows standard industry practice … Continue reading