- PMW-F5 and F55 Firmware V1.2 Now Available. Anamorphic, WiFi, Cam and Reel ID and HDCAM SR.
- Shooting Time Lapse using S&Q Motion on the PMW-F5, F55, NEX-FS100 and FS700.
- Shimming Nikon to Canon Lens Adapters. Helps get your zooms to track focus.
- How To Become A Better Camera Operator.
- Shooting in the dark – which gamma curve should I use?
- sampsa on Convergent Design Odyssey 7Q gets much cheaper to own!!!
- earthwhile on Vinten 100 Tripod Review
- alisterchapman on Set of Canon C300 Custom Profiles for Download.
- alisterchapman on Convergent Design Odyssey 7Q gets much cheaper to own!!!
- alisterchapman on Review of the Sony PMW-200
Alister’s Latest TweetsTwitter Authentication data is incomplete
Category Archives: Travel
As winter rapidly approaches, with all the talk in the news papers of mini-iceages, cold spells and the knowledge that winter generally means rain here in the UK I thought it would be a good time to take a look … Continue reading
I was asked by my good friend Rene of Camrade to take a look at some of their new products. So over the next couple of weeks I’ll be looking at the CB Single III camera bag, the PMW F3 rain … Continue reading
I’m currently in Singapore staying at Clarke Quay. Most evenings a group of radio control kite flyers from a local store (goflykite.com) bring out their illuminated kites and fly them in the local park. It’s very pretty and seemed an … Continue reading