News hot off the press from Convergent Design is that the tried and trusted NanoFlash is to be reduced in price by $1000. That’s a significant reduction bringing the street price down to around $1800 USD. The NanoFlash is still the recorder of choice for many of the productions I am involved in, simply because it has a well proven track record for reliability. In addition the Mpeg files it produces are compact so your data wrangling takes less time than with larger codecs. This is significant when you have several cameras shooting all day. The Nano3D is still one of the few 3D recorders on the market that really works, so all in all this is good news for anyone looking for a tried and tested external recording option.
- alisterchapman on Welcome.
- Kees Hulsmann on Welcome.
- alisterchapman on Airsoft gas test, green, propane, mapp.
- WolfcommaBarry on Contact Me
- Tim Weston on Airsoft gas test, green, propane, mapp.