The Travel Channel show Anthony Bourdain: No Reservations – Haiti has won an Emmy for outstanding Cinematography. The award is shared by Zach Zamboni, Director of Photography and Todd Liebler,Director of Photography. According to my sources the show was shot using a Sony PMW-F3, so congratulations to them. If anyone finds a clip I’d love to see it. The F3 has to be one of my all time favourite cameras, I really enjoy shooting with it as it puts the creativity lost on small sensor cameras back into the hands of the operator.
- alisterchapman on Welcome.
- Kees Hulsmann on Welcome.
- alisterchapman on Airsoft gas test, green, propane, mapp.
- WolfcommaBarry on Contact Me
- Tim Weston on Airsoft gas test, green, propane, mapp.
1 Response to Travel Show shot with F3 wins outstanding Cinematography Emmy!