I have not had a chance to post much recently as I have been busy shooting airshows. The last couple of weeks have seen me shooting “run and gun” with an F3 at the Flying Legends air display at Duxford and the Royal International Air Tattoo at Fairford. The weather was on and off at both events and as well as shooting the aircraft from the ground I also fitted one of the minicams. In the next few days I’m going to write about how I found using the F3 for Run and Gun. It’s doable, but not ideal and lens choice is critical! Also coming soon a couple of reviews of some Camrade gear, a PMW-F3 rain cover and bag.
- alisterchapman on Welcome.
- Kees Hulsmann on Welcome.
- alisterchapman on Airsoft gas test, green, propane, mapp.
- WolfcommaBarry on Contact Me
- Tim Weston on Airsoft gas test, green, propane, mapp.